Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 12, 13


Good Morning Year 7

1. 15 minutes typing

2. Submit your poster (I will come around and take a digital version on my pen drive. I will begin with Year 6)

3. Feedback - Gathering feedback is an important part of evaluating any project.
    Today we are going to gather feedback on our Design Cycle posters. Show your Design Cycle poster to 5    people and ask them to answer the questions you made in the Investigate step.

Learning objective:  The student will: carry out tests to compare the product/solution against the design specification; consider the success of the product/solution based on testing; consider the impact of the product/solution on the OIS community; explain how the product/solution could be improved. 

2 comments:

  1. cool i didnt know we could post
    comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss, leo and my group did not have time to evaluate my poster. what do i do ?

    ReplyDelete